Instructions For Motorist:
- Keep left while driving.
- Do not use cell phone while driving on the road.
- Don't overtake from left side.
- Don't drive dangerously or in a zig-zag manner.
- Don't drive fast. Maximum speed should not exceed 50 Kmph.
- Follow lane discipline while driving and indicate before turning.
- Keep enough distance from the vehicle ahead to avoid collision.
- Don't drink and drive.
- Horn should be clear and low. Dont blow it unnecessarily.
- Yellow Signal is to slow down and stop, not to increase speed and proceed.
- Zebra-crossing is for pedestrians, stop your vehicle before it.
- In case of an accident it's essential that the vehicle is insured to be able to claim reimbursement.
- Keep the vehicle in good working condition. Pay special attention to the tyres, brakes, steering system and suspension.
- Take care and ensure that the vehicle's seat is in good condition.
- Use a valid driving licence. Ensure that it is updated.
- Don't drive without the correct badge and a valid driving licence.
- If the vehicle behind you wants to overtake don't show right indicator instead use left indicator, slow down & keep left.